March 29, 2020
Our world continues to evolve and no one knows when or how we return to a new normal.
We continue to be focused on making the best moves and decisions we can to ensure we can hire back as best we can, as soon as we can.
There are many local, state and National efforts underway at supporting businesses like ours and we're pursuing every possible avenue for funding and support.
- The town of Truckee has implemented some parameters including no evictions allowed due to lack of payment and a rent assistance program for residents.
- We will be reaching out to all hourly restaurant employees in the coming days. Should you have questions, please reach out to Andy or Alicia.
- We continue to work with state and federal agencies as well as our investors to ensure continued support as long as we can, in order to weather this storm.
- A small team of restaurant staff have been working hard to keep some revenue going via delivery and to-go orders. It's a fraction of our previous revenue but it keeps our brand visible, supports the local community, and helps with some incoming revenue.
- Old Trestle has been supporting with hand sanitizer which has been incredibly well received. If you need some let us know!
We are working hard to make sure navigate these difficult times and come out stronger. If there's anything we can do for any of you, please ask. We'll do the best we can.
Stay safe. Stay strong.
- Andy, Alicia and Jordan.